Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Destiny

I have been deeply impacted by people’s responses. It confirms what we knew and fills us with joy despite our sadness. I felt God tell me that Kaitlyn’s destiny will encompass many people. I think I actually blogged this in one of my early entries. It fills me with joy to hear people glorify our God.

I may speak prematurely but for now I believe that destiny is two fold. We seek and activate our destiny by walking in faith and obedience. But I also believe that part of our destiny is fulfilled when we rest in God because it’s not only about what we do but who we are.

Kaitlyn was a baby whose spirit and testimony has touched many. Just as Paul and I were her advocates during her time in hospital, we are the voice telling her story. Kaitlyn’s story is her God given destiny.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Paul and Clara,
    Not only did baby Kaitlyn fulfill her destiny, with her warrior spirit inspiring others to war for the things of God's Kingdom, but I believe she is also helping you discover and fulfill your destiny! The fruit of her life is so wonderful ... there is so much more...

    We love you Hams ... Bless you for letting us walk with you through this time of grieving and celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to take in everything that has happened over the last few weeks but I feel that Kaitlyn's true impact on people's lives is going to be more tangible and measurable in the days, weeks and years to come. As P.Steve said, I think we are just beginning to see how her life has affected ours and I really believe that the fruit will become more and more apparent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Clara and Paul,
    Have just heard the news and have read through your blog. I'm astounded and deeply moved by your faithful journey with baby Kaitlyn and with Him. Brett and I will continue to pray for you and your family as you walk in His love and grace - it truly is sufficient for all our needs.
    Love Debs and Brett in Alice Springs, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and amen! Kaitlyn has indeed touched many...and in remarkable ways. I am blessed to have seen her in person...and am blessed to have interceded for her. She will not be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete