
Due to unforseen circumstances we will announce a date to save for Kaitlyn's memorial. On Monday I might know what date to save once some details are sorted out to allow Cath and Ron to be able to join us and celebrate Kaitlyn's life with us. I will be sure to blog ahead of time to allow people time to save the date during this busy Christmas season.
I would also like our nurse Linda Dart to join our celebration and would like to co-ordinate around her rotation.
Dear Clara & Paul,
ReplyDeleteAll of your extended family in Sydney are thinking of you and praying for you every day. We have been following your blogs and want to thank you for sharing your amazing journey with us. I cried so much when I read the last few blogs. I'm certain that this story has touched every person who's read this. Kaitlyn has been in our thoughts every day. Although I never met her, I feel like I knew her and she's such a beautiful girl. I was telling Michael today that God sent an angel in the form of a human as a present for you guys. He sent you both a gift to show how much He loves you both and wasn't she beautiful. Big Aunty, Big Uncle, Little Aunty, Little Uncle and all of us in Sydney send you our love. You are both amazing parents and it's a credit to both your faiths. Through many difficult decisions, that you always turned to God just re-affirms your strong faith and that faith is so beautiful. It is that sort of courage and faith which radiates to others around you. God bless you and your family. Our prayers will be there for your memorial.
Love you from Sydney, Australia.
Angela & Michael Yi & Big Aunty, Big Uncle & Tony.
Continuing from the last message, I just wanted to share something which I have come to realisation. There was one question that nobody could ever give me a convincing enough answer for me to truly believe. My faith in God was always overpowered by my medical science background and my major in Evolution. The one question which stopped me going to church was "If God is so powerful and can create the earth with a click of His fingers, then why are there children who starve and what's the purpose of babies who are born with life-threatening illnesses?? What's the purpose of them and why doesn't He do something about it??" But while following your journey, I believe that I have found my answer. And the answer is that God has bigger plans. He was working other magic through Kaitlyn. And I believe this because I know that through your journey God was there, and I can see so clearly from your blogs that He was right there with you and that He is constantly calling His children closer to Him. That we just need to let go of our fears and to just surrender to God... Although with our human minds we question and mourn, I can see that God is bringing people together, causing reconciliation, strengthening faiths, and calling all His children through an angel he lent you for 35 days. I really love the quote "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but the number of moments that take our breath away". And your beautiful Kaitlyn truly blew everyone's breath away. Clara and Paul, you are both the most amazing and inspirational parents. We are so proud of you. I am so proud to have cousins who have come out so strong and brave.
ReplyDeleteWe read your blogs every day and I cry over and over again. I am so happy that you have found peace. God loves you guys SOOOO much!!! Thinking of you and keeping you all in our prayers.
Love from all your extended family here in Sydney~ xoxoxo
Hey guys,
ReplyDeleteI just finished reading your entire blog and it touched me deeply. I can't imagine what Kaitlyn and you guys must have gone through. Those are tough decisions to make. I'm amazed you guys blogged about your experiences. Thanks so much for sharing. Life and death are two experiences that honestly blow my mind. It was not so long ago that my friend, Vanessa, experienced the death of her baby in one hospital room, and her sister experienced the birth of her's in another room on the same day. While the family celebrated the birth in one room, they also experienced sadness in the other room. These things I can never understand, but I trust God that Kaitlyn is with Him now, and that the Lord gives you guys and Lauryn comfort and peace knowing you did what the Lord entrusted to you and that was loving Kaitlyn to the best you guys knew how.
I miss you guys.
Arnold