Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Perfection

This word had been prayed and spoken over Kaitlyn so many times. Our pastors and a few people committed to pray for us met every Monday night to pray for Kaitlyn when she was still in my womb. At the time we received this word to mean we were praying Heaven onto earth to bring healing and perfection in her body. However as I look back on her short life I realize that this word means that our love for her is perfect. In the end, the Word says that God is love…we place our eyes on our God and know that as we rest in His love that we see perfection.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!
    I just found out about Kaitlyn.
    She was and she still is beautiful.
    I thank God for this beautiful and wonderful gift to you. I thank you for embrassing God's fearfull and wonderful creation with love, joy, fear, tears, obedience and peace. I am moved, challenged and encouraged by your honesty and your actions. I want to thank you again for receiving kaitlyn with open arms, and thank you for your obedience.
    And Thank you, Kaitlyn, for your strenght, your courage and your light.
    Thank you again Ham family!

    (Since i read this blog, i have been praying for you.)

    ReplyDelete