* photos updated *
* blog was updated but internet connection was lost *
A small film crew from Global TV came by to film for the annual Children's Hospital Miracle Weekend. I got to pose with Kaitlyn. She did most of the work, I just held her soother in. I realized, while the guy was filming, that I had some hangnails. My cuticles are gross too. (This is the result of all the handwashing we have to do here at the hospital). I was excited to be a part of this b/c as parents, you dont realize how much you need something until it's necessary. The children's Hospital staff are amazing, the docs are amazing, the facilities are amazing, the supplies are amazing ... without all this, we'd be in dire straits when it comes to caring for Kaitlyn.
As mentioned above, Clara had typed up something for the blog but it was lost. we'll be updating/typing again soon.
aww shes so cute..looks so peaceful :)
ReplyDeletei can't wait to snuggle her!!!! she's so beautiful! i love the pics of lauren & kaitlyn together. now that's a sisterly love that no words can express. when the time is right i would love to photograph kaitlyn & your family as a gift for you to treasure. hugs, love & healing energy to you all, kristi, kyle & baby jayna
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie patutie... she looks like a korean bride with those round stickers on her face! definitly can tell lauryn and kaitlyn are sisters huh?? hang nails? you want me to give you a manicure?? just kidding, i know you'll never trust me again after what i did to your toe! love love love reading kaitlyns blog... keep the good work kaitlyn!
ReplyDelete