Kaitlyn Faith Ham was born on Fri Nov 13th at 5.05am and was 6lbs 3oz. (2885g - for the Ozzies who measure in kgs). I went into labour early...I had mild cramps start at 10pm...at about 11:30pm I thought it was strange and began to time them...they were coming every 20-15 mins. I called the hospital at 1:30am and they told me if it continued for the next half hour to come into the hospital...I got there at 2:30am, they checked my cervix which was 5cm dilated so they prepped me for surgery and at 5:05am shewas born. It was pretty crazy because it happened so quickly. I don't know if I preferred the c-section. I was so scared the whole time and the anesthetic made me shake like crazy. Paul and the anesthesist had to hold my arms down. I was frozen from the arm down to my feet...very weird experience to be awake but my legs were a dead weight.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Early Morning Birth
Kaitlyn Faith Ham was born on Fri Nov 13th at 5.05am and was 6lbs 3oz. (2885g - for the Ozzies who measure in kgs). I went into labour early...I had mild cramps start at 10pm...at about 11:30pm I thought it was strange and began to time them...they were coming every 20-15 mins. I called the hospital at 1:30am and they told me if it continued for the next half hour to come into the hospital...I got there at 2:30am, they checked my cervix which was 5cm dilated so they prepped me for surgery and at 5:05am shewas born. It was pretty crazy because it happened so quickly. I don't know if I preferred the c-section. I was so scared the whole time and the anesthetic made me shake like crazy. Paul and the anesthesist had to hold my arms down. I was frozen from the arm down to my feet...very weird experience to be awake but my legs were a dead weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment